How to fix Crashed Dota 2 game
Encountering app or software crash is mostly common with internet games, and probably you’ve encountered this setback while loading popular game like booster dota 2. Most people usually experience this problem during the middle of the gameplay. Luckily Dota 2 boosting as come with a solution to this problem. All you need to do is to follow the procedure below:
Set Auto configure Launce
Set Auto configure Launce support XP and win 7/8 Operating System. Here are various predefined values of game launchers settings:
- Open Stream then Click Library
- Right-click Dota 2 and choose properties
- Click Set-Launch-Options and remove a default launch type and option
- Click Okay and restart
Set Secure Launce
- If auto-configure failed to work, try safe or secure launce option from launcher settings
- Repeat 1st and 2nd step
- Click Set launch mode, remove the current value then type “safe.”
- Click ok then restart the game
Change Procedure Affinity
- The affinity process can be transformed through a registered Editor. Set Procedure Affinity to core 0 and 1 processors crashed Dota 2 app.
- Open Dota 2 game
- Press Alt along with Tap to minimize its size and switch to the desktop.
- Right-click Taskbar then open task manager
- For the Windows earlier version, click a processes tab. Win 8 users should click the details tab.
- Right-click Dota-2 exe setup the hit “Set affinity.”
- Click core 0 and 1 checkboxes and hit ok
- Close Task Manager then restore the Dota 2 game on a full screen.
Change Nvidia on the setting of the control panel
Nvidia control-panel comprises various graphic setting with the recommended setting on it. Follow the following procedure:
- Click start button
- Click Nvidia control panel
- Select a task at the left side of the panel
- Program Settings/Manage-3d-settings/Click-3D-setting
- Select a category program at the buttom.
- Browse on the Dota 2 folder installation
- Set a preferred graphics for a high-performance Nvidia processor
- Click apply
Disable the composition of the Desktop
- Desktop composition refers to a feature that is part of compatibility options. If it doesn’t support your PC system, you will have to disable it.
- Right-click, the game on the desktop, then select properties
- Click compatibility tab
- Check-up box labelled “Disable Desktop Composition.”
- Click Apply or Ok
There are many alternatives you can attempt. So, in case these procedures fail to fix your software, visit booster Dota 2.