Usage of fake urine kits in passing drug tests
The fake urine kit is a product that you can use to pass a drug test. It’s used for people who are on probation or are required to have a drug test by their employer. It is a product that is used to fool the drug testing laboratory or the person doing the testing into thinking that you have passed the test. This article will discuss how and why people use it, as well as what they should know before they buy one.
The idea behind the use of fake urine
The idea of using fake urine is to substitute the real urine that is going to be tested to pass the test. It is a collection of chemicals and other materials that fall under the category of synthetic urine.
There are many different ways that people use fake urine kits, but the most popular way is by wearing a rubber bladder or inserting a catheter into their bladder and filling it with synthetic urine.
Where to get these fake kits?
Some fake urine kits claim they can detect drugs or alcohol in someone’s system. They’re often marketed as being able to test for marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin, amphetamines, ecstasy (MDMA), and other substances. These kits are sold over the counter at drugstores and pharmacies, and even at gas stations. Some websites sell them.
Precautionary use with the cheap quality kits
While these tests may seem harmless, they aren’t foolproof.
- Some of these urine kits are cheap and easy to purchase, but they don’t always provide accurate results.
- In addition, they can cause harm to employees who take them.
- For example, people who take these tests may experience nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headaches, confusion, or anxiety.
- In extreme cases, the person taking the test could go into cardiac arrest.
Types of fake urine kits
The kits come in two main varieties: dipsticks and reagent strips.
- Dipsticks are simple devices that measure the amount of liquid in a sample.
- Reagent strips are similar except that they contain chemical indicators that change color depending on the concentration of the substance being tested.
Fake urine tests are done for employees who use illegal drugs or drink too much alcohol. If you get tested, you won’t pass the test and won’t be employed. These kits come in various flavors and are designed to look and smell exactly like human urine.